What's In My Makeup Bag




Current Favorites:
  • Make Up Forever HD High Definition Microfinish Powder - I put this after I put on my foundation. It totally smooths everything down and gives it that nice finish. Just remember to blend, blend, blend! 
  • Nars Torrid Blush: Beautiful color! I use this everyday. Unlike the Orgasm blush, it doesn't have that glitter overload. 
  • BB Cream: I rotate between L'Oreal Paris's BB Cream and Pacifica Alight BB Cream. They're the best products that are out there. I love that they are not crazy expensive. They're both light and easily blendable.
  • Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipsticks By Kate Moss: My go-to lipstick! 
  • Daisy by Marc Jacobs: Fresh and feminine. It smells amazing. 
You can pick up these products at Target, Ulta or Sephora!

What's in your make up bag? What's your favorite product right now?


No comments:

Post a Comment