Music Monday


I hope you had a great weekend! I ended up spending my Sunday enjoying the view of the Golden Gate bridge and strolling around the Crissy Field area. This was the second time I took Aubrey to the beach. He loved playing in the sand and running and sniffing the other dogs, but he would not get in the water! The waves scared the poor little guy. I wish I took a video of his reaction when the waves would get closer. It was simply hilarious! He ran so fast away from the waves. He's a Bay Area dog. He should like the water. Perhaps I can sign him up for swimming classes? I always wondered if dogs have a innate skill to swim..

With temperatures hitting 65°, I am in full-blown spring mode and so is my playlist.


Corrine Bailey Rae - Put Your Records On

I can't help to belt out this song whenever it comes on the radio. I can picture tandem bikes, picnics and sunshine. 

3LW - Playas Gon' Play

I've been hooked on the Low Rise Jeans and Baby Tees channel on Songza. It takes me back to my middle school days. Girl power! #bestplaylistever Seriously.

Pharrell Williams - Happy

Nothing but smiles with this song.

Colbie Caillat - Brighter Than The Sun

I'm a big fan of Colbie Caillat. I just love her voice in this one. I recently watched her Tahiti series on her Youtube channel. Not only did I want to book a ticket to Tahiti right away, it made bust out my Colbie Caillat cds and play them in my car.

Beyonce - Blow

A few months later.. and I still have this on repeat. Beyonce did it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment