Weekly Round Up

Happy Friday! I finally have a weekend off. Yay! This weekend, I will have afternoon tea with my sister and finally take my dog out to Fort Funston. I'll also use my time to finally get my receipts and business together and file my taxes.

What are you up to this weekend?

I like to ocean sounds option. I feel like I'm on a beach.

When I was in high school, I always wanted to be asked to prom in a creative way.

After watching Frozen, I sometimes find myself knocking on my sister's door and asking her if she wants to build a snowman with me. Ha! Did you guys snag the Frozen dvd this week?

This penguin's reaction at 1:19.

Zucchini crisps? I'm in! Looks delicious!

So how sad was that Scandal episode last night? Especially that last scene? OMG!

Here's your weekly cute puppy post.

I'm a big Parks and Rec fan and this is perfect.

You ever wonder why girls take so long to get ready? This is why we do.

Babies eating lemon for the first time. Laughing so hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment