Have a lovely weekend.

Photo Credits: Pinterest
What are you up to this weekend? For me, it's actually the start of my work week. I wish I could be saying TGIF, but it is more like a Monday for me. Aside from work, I'll be watching new favorite show, Portlandia on Netflix. I can't believe I haven't seen this show before. Have you seen this show before? Thoughts?
I'm super excited because it's finally warm enough to wear shorts in San Francisco. Time to bust out the LP callahans! I hope you have a lovely weekend.


Here is my weekly round up of fun posts I found on the web..


  • Why couldn't Jimmy Fallon and Jon Hamm (man crush!) do this when I was touring Top of the Rock?
  • Move over First Kiss! First Sniff is just as good - actually, maybe even better. Puppies
  • I'm going to use my time off from the B&K store to finally organize my fabric stash. It's getting ridiculous guys.. I should just open up my own Joann's Fabrics.
  • Well, that's a great way to see the world. You can LIVE on a cruise ship. 
  • I'm a sucker for puppies in cute clothes. 
  • Old Navy recently came out with J.Crew-esque Pixie pants. Must give this one a try.
  • Add these 8 places to my travel bucket list, please.
  • It's actually Orpah, not Oprah. 


1 comment:

  1. I'm wanting to go find those Old Navy pants too! Plus ON always has good online sales

    ReplyDelete