Music Monday


I totally missed Friday's Weekly Round Up post. I'm going to two things on this post: I will post my (late) weekly round up and my music Monday post.

Weekly Round Up

This video made me laugh and think of college because I had a professor that also had this rule.

I'm going to try to put an avocado in my grilled cheese next time. Looks yummy!

I remember when every girl in my PE class in middle school smelled like Bath & Body's Cucumber Melon

I love this hot pink sequins hanger from MrsMarcieHandmade on Etsy.

Did anyone else watch the How I Met Your Mother series finale? Am I the only one that was disappointed with how things turned out? Barney + Robin forever.

Music Monday

Justin Timberlake - Lovestoned / I Think She Knows Interlude
This song was on my work out play list this morning and I just can't get it out of my head. 

All Saints - I Know Where It's At
Brings me back to the '90s. Good memories!

Solange - Losing You
Watch out, Bey! This is my favorite song from Solange. It has such a great beat. Great song to dance to! 

Macklemore - White Walls
I seriously need to get Macklemore's album on my iPhone. Love the summer feel on this song.

Bruno Mars - Treasure
Bruno Mars will be coming to the Bay Area soon and I really want to go his concert. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment