How to Shop the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale


Guys.. This is a big deal. Set your alarms. The Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale dates were announced and it will start this upcoming Monday.

Last year, the website crashed and we were "oh shifting" all over the place. To prepare for the sale, I've listed some tips.

1. If you have your heart set on something, look for that item first. Things will sell out very quickly. The holy grail prints like Let's Cha Cha, Tusk In Sun and You Gotta Regatta will sell out first. Prior to the sale, make a quick list of what you hope to get out of the sale. I listed down Callahans, Elsa's and Murfees because those are the items I like to collect. 

2. Set a limit. My dream is to have a million dollar gift card so I can purchase everything Lilly Pulitzer, but that's never going to happen. Make sure you have money in your account and don't over indulge if you can't afford to. 

3. Check out early and often. Just because you have something in your cart, it doesn't mean you have it. I've heard plenty of stories of people checking out and having their items disappear from their shopping bag. The struggle is real. This is why most people choose to buy each item in separate transactions. Don't wait to have five items in your shopping bag. You will probably lose one of those items when you checkout. Don't risk it. I've had this happen to me when I kept a Let's Cha Cha dress in my bag. I browsed for more items and after two minutes, the dress was gone. 

4. Get online before the scheduled time. For the New Years Cheers Sale, a few people were let in the website to preview the sale. I'm not sure if they will let us this time around, but it is worth a try. The sale goes live at 8am EST on Monday. I'll be on the site around 4:30am PST to preview the sale.

5. Check out the signature stores. They will also participate in the sale. I highly recommend The Pink Pelican and The Pink Palm.

6. Make a Lilly Pulitzer account. If you have not already made an account, you should make one prior to the sale. It saves up a lot of time because you won't have to input all your information during the sale. 

This is going to be a very good weekend. Ladies, may the odds ever be in your favor (Sorry I just had to!).

Have you scored some great deals in the Endless Summer Sale or New Years Cheers Sale? 



1 comment:

  1. Great advice - I checked out of the main sale at 8:08 this morning and am now checking the inventory of the signature stores!

    newengland-prep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete