J+B


It's been a week since I attended both concerts (Yes, both) and I'm still in awe. This summer, Jay Z and Beyonce kicked off their On The Run Tour. Song after song, the couple killed it with their performances. Queen Bey was simply flawless. I was surprised at how many Jay Z I could recite. Despite divorce rumors floating around that stadium that night, there is no doubt that these two performers make a great team. Here are my favorite parts of their tour:

1. You ready B? Let's go get em.

The OTR trailer set the tone for the concert. It sets us back to the '03 Bonnie and Clyde / Hov and B days.


2. Beyonce covered Lauryn Hill's Ex-Factor.




3. Jay-Z knew how to get the Bay Area crowd on their feet. He performed Too Short's Blow The Whistle and told the security to let us dance in the aisles.




4. Young Forever continues to be one of my favorite songs. I loved how they mashed it up with Halo. I enjoyed seeing videos of Blue Ivy and the couple's wedding. The stadium was beautiful. 





5. Bey's costume changes. She rocked them all. FLAWLESS





No comments:

Post a Comment